Monday, April 5, 2010

In Full Bloom

Daffodils are the only flowers that I can count on around my home.  I have found that they are the only flowers that the deer will not eat!!  The heat from the stone wall has coaxed these into full bloom before those in the rest of the yard.

I took advantage of the beautiful afternoon to get out and snap a picture of my current project.  This tank top is knit from the top down, starting with a provisional cast on at the shoulders. then joined at the underarms to work in the round.  The unconventional construction has made it interesting to work on and it is flying right along.  Just a few more rows and the bottom border will be complete with only armhole and neck edges needed to finish the project. 


And one last picture to share.................. 





















Miss Lila taking a stroll without letting her feet touch the grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment